Forehands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forehands

I said I'd post this forehand vid that I took in Jan/Feb for the craic in case anybody is bored over christmas and wants to practice their analytical skills. Apologies in advance for my poor technique. I plan on doing a lot of work on my forehand next summer when I'm finished this Leaving Cert(Same as A levels in UK I think).
    I'm pretty confident my forehand doesn't look like this anymore though. I'm sure I've made some slight changes since then. I'm playing in the National Indoors tomorrow so might get a few clips but I've played one hour in the last7 weeks because I've been living away from home in Dublin staying with an aunt and uncle cause its nearer to my school which I moved to at the start of this year because its one of the best schools in Ireland so I havent got to play and then when it snows Ireland shuts down cause they cant handle it sooo. No tennis so hopefully I'll be able to hit the ball tomorrow. Playing someone with a career high of 837 but he's a great guy and I know him well enough so I'm sure he'll be nice. Haven't left the bed in a week as well due to illness so hopefully I'll be fit to play even tomorrow!
    And, I don't know what I was doing using the Tour 90 back then...I can barely lift the thing never mind play tennis with it haha.
    Anyway, enjoy

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 7922 users online. 5 members and 7917 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
X