Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Federer vs. Murray in the semi's...

...and a couple of things.

First of all...where did Murray come up with that body. Another RoboCop...just like Jo-Wilfred Tsonga. The legs are unbelievable. The thighs are as thick as tree trunks. It's embarrassing when the elephant is in the living room and nobody talks about it. But maybe Federer was referring to that elephant in his interview with Jim Courier after he defeated Milos Raonic.

Secondly...the racquet. Again I cannot for the life of me understand why he is playing with a piece of equipment that is 11% smaller than each of the other top four players are playing. In order to make things equal playing with the same equipment Federer should get spotted 11% more area to shoot at on the other side of the court. In a game where electronic eyes are making the calls on the lines to mere millimeters on balls that are being hit at a zillion miles per hour it doesn't make any sense to me. But apparently I am the only one on the planet that thinks so. In this I feel safe.

Third...the game. Once the ball was in play, between the physique of his opponent and the equipment it was a mismatch. He was lucky to get into the tiebreakers and he did use up the last in his tank clawing his way into the fourth set. Such is the man. The player. The last living classic tennis player left in the professional ranks. Too bad...too sad. If he would of somehow won that match I am afraid that he would have been cat food for Djokovic.

It was interesting that at a number of points in the match that Federer resorted to throwing some junk over at Murray and it sort of seemed to work to a point...it sort of held him at bay. But the unequal combination of physique and equipment spelled the writing on the wall. It was all over but the crying...from the beginning. It is too much to make up based sheerly on talent.

Federer at one point was quoted as saying that they should keep blood samples for up to ten years while his fellow competitors Söderling and Nadal objected...for reasons of their own. By coincidence both are MIA and have been for a while now. Suspended?

It's almost embarrassing to watch Serena Williams. How can you explain that body? You cannot. I saw her playing a nice looking Russian girl and the obvious differences in the strength and speed were impossible to ignore. The Sloane Stephens looks like a clone of Serena...a Serena Light. Talks and acts just like her mentor with all of the fake humility and bla bla bla. She is well on her way to getting all pumped up for the future as well.

Taking a close look at doping control in professional tennis. How stringent is it? We also look at other issues related to the integrity of the sport.

It looks more like big time wrestling all the time. Oh well...a sign of the times.
    don_budge
    Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8036 users online. 4 members and 8032 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
    X