Ball machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball machine

What are some good patterns to practice on my spinfire pro 2 ball machine? Or are these a bad idea in your opinion? Here is what I have so far. I could repeat each say 7 times and record the number of times I complete successfully. Once I get to 6/7 or 7/7 I could make the balls more difficult or add to the pattern. I am trying to make these into patterns that I would hit in a match.
    1) set ball machine on backhand side. Hit 1 bh cc, 1 inside out fh, 1 inside in fh
    2) set machine on fh or bh side. 10 balls cc.
    3) set machine on fh or bh side. 3 balls cc, 1 ball dtl
    4) set machine on either side. 3 balls cc, 1 drop shot.
    5) set machine on bh side. 1 bh cc, 1 slice bh cc, 1 inside in fh.

I could adjust the speed and spin every time I go so I could practice different balls.

Thanks!
    Last edited by eaglesburg; 08-07-2015, 04:31 PM.

One of these days I think I will construct a proper working ball machine - what is on the market is the worst garbage known to mankind ... I loved the homemade on that Ed Weiss or Don Broussou (is that his name - cannot remember) was using I believe that had two outlets on each side of the court - it was the best one I have ever seen - wonder what the hell happened to that one ...

Comment

Nice thread! Thanks!

Comment

Whether I'm seeking guidance or simply curious about the cosmic energies, I always turn to Free horoscope daily. They bring a sense of wonder and connection to the universe.​

Comment

My ultimate goal would be to get the Ace Attack but very expensive. Instead I bought the Spinshot Plus 2 High Speed and I'm very happy with it. Made from metal, so it's durable, very programmable and does a high speed in the low 80 mph. Can also buy a stand to work on return of serve. Worth investigating.

Sean

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8133 users online. 10 members and 8123 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
          X