Leveling the playing field!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leveling the playing field!

I broke down this weekend and insisted a friend of mine take a look at tennisplayer.net. I told him about it before but he did not seem that interested. After we played this weekend with him just getting back from a tennis camp in the Northeast, he relented. This guy is a tennis player and his primary motivation for going to the camp was the tennis instruction and not necessarily “the whole experience”. He is aware that I have never had a tennis lesson in my life, until recently I paid for a lesson with his tennis coach (That might not be a fair statement, as tennisplayer.net in my opinion will and is changing the face of tennis instruction). Trust me when I say this, the lesson did not even come close with what tennisplayer.net has to offer. Not close in terms of content, quality and value. At $60 dollars an hour for the lesson, I personally cannot justify spending my money that way when I have access to this phenomenal web site. Let’s see what happens in the upcoming months as I continue to compete with this guy on the tennis court. I did my part to “level the playing field” and I hope I don’t regret it as its more fun to win. He may want to call the tennis camp up and recommend your site. Keep up the great job you guys are doing with the site.

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 3015 users online. 11 members and 3004 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
X