Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Daly Serve

Hi John:
    Wanted to take a moment to extend my many thanks to you for taking the time to analyze my serve. I also appreciated your very tactful and diplomatic language in describing my lack of flexibility.(some of us are closer to the pro drop then others)
    I watched the video probably a hundred times and am now in the process of incorporating your many suggestions into my motion and you know by god its improving and getting better! You were spot on in wondering why I used two different stances while serving, I was curious as to which one you thought better. Your observations regarding keeping my weight back longer and going higher with the tossing arm brought about immediate improvement. Additionally, your keen insight into a higher bouncing serve (properly struck of course)generally causing a higher return and easier volley was correct.
    I am working hard to implement the full back swing federer model and of course will send a followup video as get closer to that goal. Thanks for helping me to begin to unravel my Gordian Knot.

Yours truly
    John

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 9021 users online. 7 members and 9014 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
X