Nordea Open ATP 250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nordea Open ATP 250

Ruud just took out Musetti in the semis in 2 sets. Ruud looking like what he is, one of the top 3 or 4 clay courters in the world. His forehand prowess on full display. He really had it dipping and swerving out there. He will have either Rublev or Cerundolo in the final. Rublev routined Zverev yesterday.

Originally posted by stroke View Post
    Ruud just took out Musetti in the semis in 2 sets. Ruud looking like what he is, one of the top 3 or 4 clay courters in the world. His forehand prowess on full display. He really had it dipping and swerving out there. He will have either Rublev or Cerundolo in the final. Rublev routined Zverev yesterday.
    I think Cerundolo beat Ruud there last year? Only remember because I'd never heard of the guy -- or seen his forehand -- before.

Comment

Rublev played what looked to me his best clay court match ever in beating Ruud in straight sets. The 1st set in a tiebreaker, 2nd set 6-0.

Comment

Rublev played what looked to me his best clay court match ever in beating Ruud in straight sets. The 1st set in a tiebreaker, 2nd set 6-0.
        Really? Wow. Surprised since Rublev didn't play that well at Roland Garros, but he had a good run to the quarters at Wimbledon. Maybe that got him in sync.

He's going to be in Turin again, it seems.

Comment

Didn't see the match but am surprised at the result. I would have put Ruud down and a better clay court player than Rublev 364 days of the year.
          Stotty

Comment

Originally posted by stotty View Post
            Didn't see the match but am surprised at the result. I would have put Ruud down and a better clay court player than Rublev 364 days of the year.
            Ruud was the favorite.

Comment

Ruud was the favorite.
              Battle of RU.

RUblev is the only player to beat RUud and RUne in a final. Just sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by jimlosaltos View Post

Battle of RU.
                R-r-r-r-r-russia! There...I said it.

don_budge
                Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 3154 users online. 10 members and 3144 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                X