Here It Comes...But you knew it would

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here It Comes...But you knew it would

Tennis has already had a trans person crossing the line. At least one. There are a couple of suspects out there. Maybe more. Is it me or do these women athletes look more and more masculine? Of course it was a man who thought it was a good idea to change their sex and play women's tennis. Renee Richards is a rather pathetic story...per a documentary I saw the other night here in Sweden. Such a strange concept...yet in "modern ethos" a perfectly normal one. The Russians have banned sex changes. They aren't real hot on the alphebet soup gang either. But this sort of takes the cake. A man playing in a women's tennis tournament. This makes Billie Jean King all giddy. Martina Navratilova to her credit is having nothing to do with it. What a messed up country America is. It cannot define a woman.

don_budge
    Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Originally posted by don_budge View Post
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1869648/

Tennis has already had a trans person crossing the line. At least one. There are a couple of suspects out there. Maybe more. Is it me or do these women athletes look more and more masculine? Of course it was a man who thought it was a good idea to change their sex and play women's tennis. Renee Richards is a rather pathetic story...per a documentary I saw the other night here in Sweden. Such a strange concept...yet in "modern ethos" a perfectly normal one. The Russians have banned sex changes. They aren't real hot on the alphebet soup gang either. But this sort of takes the cake. A man playing in a women's tennis tournament. This makes Billie Jean King all giddy. Martina Navratilova to her credit is having nothing to do with it. What a messed up country America is. It cannot define a woman.

It is absolutely pitiful. The woke run amok.
    Last edited by stroke; 08-05-2023, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Ah...politics. Don't you just wish it would go away? They are so messy. So untidy. People get uncomfortable when they don't agree. Why bother? Why bother to agree or disagree? I never do. I just state my case and say "read it and weep". But here is an interesting angle to the in vogue question about the "trans" community participating in ladies sports as men. Martina is weighing in and literally saying NO WAY!. If you know the history...watch the "Renee" documentary about Renee Richards aka Richard Raskind and Martina and Billie Jean King were two of the idiots who were making the way for Richard to play in the US Open...as a woman. Well Martina proves that you can have it "both ways" her as she switches teams again.

don_budge

Comment

Originally posted by stroke View Post
        It is absolutely pitiful. The woke run amok.
        Yes...woke. Another pesky unavoidable "political" term. Nomenclature. Can you abolish certain aspects of language? To what end? Because in the end...it is all about the new normal. The "WOKE" as stroke terms it. I think lots of people need to wake up. Am I wrong? Hahaha...never wrong. At least...always in the ballpark.

But here's the catch. It is as I said...unavoidable. It is all connected. By the three little dots. By mere degrees of separation. Who is the one to split the hair? To cut the proverbial baby in half...ala King Solomon. The USA "ladies" soccer team loses to "my" girls in Sweden. By a hair...hahaha. The Queen of Woke Megan Rapinoe missed a penalty shot to keep America in the game. "Nice Shot" Donald Trump said to Breitbart News. Say what you want about the guy...he has the greatest sense of timing I've ever witnessed. It is what separates him from the herd. One of the things. Nice Shot Rapinoe. To funny.

By the way...the point is. One of the points in this many layered tapestry of a word salad. Rapinoe is all in on the "trans" man playing ladies sports. This from Breitbart News.

"Megan Rapinoe has also openly supported men participating in women’s sports under the guise of transgenderism — a rather convenient position now that she stands at the end of her career with a World Cup victory under her belt.

“‘You’re taking a ‘real’ woman’s place,’ that’s the part of the argument that’s still extremely transphobic. I see trans women as real women,” she said. “What you’re saying automatically in the argument—you’re sort of telling on yourself already—is you don’t believe these people are women. Therefore, they’re taking the other spot. I don’t feel that way.”"

You can't make this stuff up. And the inconvenient problem is that it is all connected like I said. The three little dots. Ad infinitum. How do you separate politics from tennis? How do you ignore the difficulty the Ukranian players have in shaking hands with the Russians at the end of a tennis match. How can you justify not allowing the Russian players the dignity of having their flag by there name in the draw sheet on the ATP website. How do you split that hair and make the JUDGEMENT that this is white and this is black when it is all so grey? Well you cannot.

WOKE declared it is all fine and dandy that men who think that they are women are allowed to play in women's sports. But even Martina Navratilova thinks otherwise and she used to be on that team. She is switch hitting now. Which is fine. I don't care. I'm just making an observation. If I happen to sound a bit ironic...pardon me.

Was that goal in or out? The Swedish goal. Technology says it was in. AI says it was in. We trust the decision? Man oh man...it is really so hard, so damn difficult to trust anything these days. The truth can be so cleverly obfuscated these days. Better to trust in the Lord than to have confidence in men.​
        don_budge

Comment

image.png
          don_budge

Comment

Are transgender people allowed to play tennis on the WTA & ATP tours as their non-original gender? I know that Renee Richards was the first one to play at a Grand Slam, about 20 years ago. Do...
            don_budge

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8659 users online. 6 members and 8653 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
            X