Carlos Alcaraz Injured

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlos Alcaraz Injured

Carlos Alcaraz pulls out of Basel with multiple injuries.

Some of the earliest reports made this sound serious, others less so.

Carlos' social media post yesterday: "Unfortunately I will not be able to play in Basel this year!" Alcaraz wrote on social media. "I have a problem with the plantar fascia in my left foot and muscle fatigue in my lower back which need treatment so I can play the rest of the season. "I hope to see you all soon!"​

Reuters: "According to his doctor's bulletin, the world number two is suffering from an inflammation of the sole of his left foot and problems in his gluteal muscles."

Several of us have wondered here on TPN's forums why his play has seemed to ebb since perhaps Cincinatti, where he had a great match with Djokovic. There you have it.

Originally posted by jimlosaltos View Post
    Carlos Alcaraz pulls out of Basel with multiple injuries.

Some of the earliest reports made this sound serious, others less so.

Carlos' social media post yesterday: "Unfortunately I will not be able to play in Basel this year!" Alcaraz wrote on social media. "I have a problem with the plantar fascia in my left foot and muscle fatigue in my lower back which need treatment so I can play the rest of the season. "I hope to see you all soon!"​

Reuters: "According to his doctor's bulletin, the world number two is suffering from an inflammation of the sole of his left foot and problems in his gluteal muscles."

Several of us have wondered here on TPN's forums why his play has seemed to ebb since perhaps Cincinatti, where he had a great match with Djokovic. There you have it.
    True. The two recent losses he had seemed inexplicable given the form he was in in the heart of the season. Let's hope he's back on track soon. The game absolutely needs him.
    Stotty

Comment

Race to finish the year end number one. Will Novak make 400 weeks at number one?

Stotty

Comment

Carlitos posted that he is recovering well and plans to play Bercy, and ATF.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2359 users online. 9 members and 2350 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
        X