Olympic tennis & the 2024 Pro Tour Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympic tennis & the 2024 Pro Tour Schedule

Since I looked this up, might as well share & save some collective time. Squeezing the Olympics into the tennis schedule always takes some gymnastics.
    Looks like a clay to grass to clay ping-pong.

Having two (2) Roland Garros mega-titles certainly adds some spice to Rafa's come back.

While Djokovic has already made public his plans for a Golden Slam, two Roland Garros events bode well for Iga Swiatek's hopes.
    I can't imagine how much the top seeds will have left for the US Open at the end of August. Less flight distance than Tokyo, but a surface switch on top of it.

Roland Garros, May 20-June 9

Next Gen ATP Finals TBD ??? It shows unassigned in the middle of June, but I can't imagine it would be held then. On the other hand, nothing in tennis surprises. What to sponsor this? You can bring it to your hometown for a few megabucks.

Wimbledon July 1 to July 14

Olympics: Back to Roland Garros clay July 27 to August 4th

Let's see if I can achieve a personal first -- attaching a file to a TPN forum post !
    If you see an attachment that is the PDF for the complete ATP schedule. updated-2024-atp-tour-calendar-march-2023-compressed.pdf
    Attached Files

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 3631 users online. 3 members and 3628 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
X