Hong Kong ATP 250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hong Kong ATP 250

Kotov takes out Musetti in 2 tough sets. Musetti really played well, but Kotov just took it to him. Kotov appears to be a bit heavy by ATP standards, but it certainly did not seem to be an issue. His forehand was large and in charge. Very heavy.
    Last edited by stroke; 01-03-2024, 04:45 PM.

Some interesting matches going on in this "Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China"

Andrey Rublev takes out 19 yo NexGen finalist Arthur Fils in a battle of HUGEEEE forehands.

ATP Tennis Insight ratings of Red's Raging Ripper.

Fh #ShotQuality by set;
    1) 9.6 Rublev to 7.4 Fils
    2) 7.9 Rublev to 9.4 Fils
    3) 9.6 Rublev to 8.4 Fils​

filedata/fetch?id=103053&d=1704485281&type=thumb
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I love the Rublev forehand technique. To me, he and Tsitsipas have very similar grip and technique on the forehand, and to me the best technique since Fed, Nadal, Del Po, Fognini, and Verdasco.

Comment

Originally posted by stroke View Post
        I love the Rublev forehand technique. To me, he and Tsitsipas have very similar grip and technique on the forehand, and to me the best technique since Fed, Nadal, Del Po, Fognini, and Verdasco.
        Then check out this highlight video!

Rublev tops Fils.
        If you are a fan of severe forehand smackatude, watch this ~27 shot rally between Hong Kong top seed Rublev and Arthur Fils, the highest ranked 19 yo at 36. One Fils forehand is a Rafa-esque reverse from behind the logo to Rublev's baseline. Awesome.

Queuing to a given point in YT doesn't always play back there. You can forward to 10:41 if you want.
        Queued to 10:41 of 12:54 min vid including other matches from HK 250.
        https://youtu.be/U4bGGKdlWuc?si=BoQBJsamA-gxo6IR&t=640
        Last edited by jimlosaltos; 01-06-2024, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Extended Highlights: Rublev Triumphs in Hong Kong
          Pair of 4s over Emil Ruusuvuori​

Comment

I think Holger, who certainly does not need to lose any weight, needs some better fitting shorts.

Comment

Originally posted by stroke View Post
              I think Holger, who certainly does not need to lose any weight, needs some better fitting shorts.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2841 users online. 4 members and 2837 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
              X