X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• technical / tactical footage in video clip in same time

Dear John
    one again many thanks for your absolute GREAT JOB and site

is it possible to make in your clips the combination of Technique and also the Tacical part . that means the fly ,arc of the ball , the speed ,spin and target area in same time or side by side to the the technical part in the same clip ?

like this we can really see the Adaptation and Variation of the Technique and Footwork patterns depending the situation and target zone

I think it will be a great help for us Coaches to understand better the technique because without this other information its sometime difficult to undertanding the variations used by Fderer for expemle
    what do you think about

cheers
    Yves
    France

hello
    sorry for my bad english
    Yves

Comment

Yes, I'm actually working on that with some of the Federer footage. Corelating the strokes with the actual shot placement. Also the swing pattern and the amount of spin.

Confusing and far more complex than you might imagine. I'd hoped to have it within a couple of months but it may take longer. I have to agree though that it's one of the next big steps.

Comment

Dear John
        thanks for your reply

Yes i know it 's a Very difficult things to do and take long time and effort to combine this informations

so great thnks for all your jobs presnet and futur
        cheers
        Yves

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2416 users online. 6 members and 2410 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
        X