Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super TIps From Joe

Joe,
    Great job and always a joy to see a few more awesome great ideas to take to the courts! I appreciate what Joe continues to for the game. This is another reason I will always continue support him and his business.
    We may not be able to make to the conventions at times, but through tennisplayer.net and tip from Joe and others, coaches will continue to rock on the courts bringing cutting edge technology to our students!

Best for the holiday season

I wholeheartedly agree about your enthusiasm for tennisplayer.net. This is a great way to connect and learn for all of us. Let me share a little story.

There's a public court in Dallas where my daughter and I drill and I teach a few lessons now and then. It's located in an "earthy" neighborhood, with graffiti on the courts and chainlink fence material used for nets. But, it's convenient and we can always get a court!

A bright-eyed woman in her mid-eighties would rolls by on her electric wheelchair to walk her dog. We know her as Pam. She always has something positive and penetrating to share, since over time we feel she has become a friend. One morning I thought my teenage daughter could benefit from hearing some wisdom about the importance of ongoing learning and personal growth (just not from her Dad).

Without warning, I asked Pam what could have been an awkward question. "Good morning, Pam. Can I ask you a quick question? You have a few years more experience than we do. Please don't mind this question, but do you feel fully grown up?" Without missing a beat, she replied, "Absolutely not. There's still so much to learn." And she beamed a big smile to us as she continued rolling by the courts with her ittle white poodle playfully running alongside.

Best wishes to all for a Merry Christmas, and a healthy and happy New Year.

Joe Dinoffer

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2511 users online. 2 members and 2509 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
    X