Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big thumbs up on the Easter Bowl Coverage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big thumbs up on the Easter Bowl Coverage!

I hadn't noticed anyone commenting on the job the staff has done putting together all of the Easter Bowl material.

For those not living in FL or SoCal near the major academies it's really a tremendous service to have someone at the major jr tourneys getting real live footage so that a 10 yr old who doesn't leave New Jersey for instance can see what these other great young players are doing.

The comprehensiveness of the coverage over the last two years of the Easter Bowl has just been phenomenal. Honestly, I'm much more interested in those clips, than the ones of the top pro's because they tell me what our country's tennis is really like.

I was most impressed that the staff has did coaches interviews this year. It was really nice to surprise to see some of the coaches I have corresponded with over the years in actual flesh and blood rather than just through words on a page.

I was most impressed by the Associate Tourney Director's words whom had been filling that role for 40 years (amazing persistence) and whom tried to share his perspective on the evolution of junior tennis.

Great Job to all of the staff that put that together.
    I know that it's not as easy a sell as technical advice on how to hit the ball like Federer, but I'm sure there are many others out there who really appreciate the work you put in on true U.S.A tennis.

Sincerely,
    Eric

Good deal! Honestly I put it together mainly because I'm interested myself. It may not be as popular as our instructional articles but it's something that I think is important to cover and no one else obviously is doing it.

Comment

Whos stroke's do you like the most ? In the 14's 16's 18's

There were a couple i thought were great but i didnt see them in the article so who know's.

My personal favorite is Erica Robertson in the 18's , if i was a girl and dark skinned that would be me. lol She's got some fed in there, great hand and arm rotation, great extension through the ball . A little dead with the left arm, but over all still looks explosive.

girls 16's Natalie Blosser great lookin serve look's explosive!!

Girls 18's Nicole Bartnik good grip looks powerful !! Extension not great but it's only one picture. So i cant say completly. But i would amagin she' s bangin it pretty good!

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2668 users online. 7 members and 2661 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
      X