August Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August Issue

Look for the August issue this Sunday Aug 17!

Some new wrinkles including a major new piece from Jim Loehr, the truth about forehand grips, and what really happened in the Wimby final.

Uh, every have one of those days (and in this case, late nights) ?

Aaron and I have hit an amazing series of technical glitches with the new issue--mainly my new video piece on Your Forehand and grip structure...

Working way too hard to try to finish--could be tomorrow though before we get it up on the site.

Stay Tuned.

Comment

Won't bore you guys with the horrifying details--suffice it to say computers have bad days too...but it shouldn't be too long now...

Comment

So I had to get on a plane and fly to LA to straighten out the software problems...just kidding...but close.

However impatient some of our loyal subscribers may be, I can assure you we have absorbed enough emotional pain and frustration to satisfy any of your resentments...

I have a great new video piece on the forehand that just will not allow itself to appear on our server--and some of our proprietary software code for the Stroke Archive decided to vaporize itself as well...

We will win however.

Pray for us--and maybe we will get the August issue up in August...

Comment

OK, so we just put everything up but the two intransigent pieces... check it out it's a great issue--and better when we have it all up.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2373 users online. 5 members and 2368 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
          X