Yandell FH Grip Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yandell FH Grip Article

I was delighted to see the August issue up last night and surprised to hear your voice soon after clicking on the "Your Forehand and the Modern Forehand: Grip and Contact Height." I muted the Olympic coverage on t.v. and listened enthralled -- well, at least mightily interested. The content, as you said in the newsletter, is not new to your site, but the presentation method -- the audio with contextual visual presentations -- is new, and is a significant step forward. Neither a snippet to accompany the text, nor a lecture in need of editing, the audio presentation is complete yet concise, with appropriate portions of theory and techique.

I have found it distracting in the past to read necessarily information dense text while little tennis players kept repeating shots in video loops all around the page. This was especially the case when returning to an article for reference. I realize that not all subjects and presenters lend themselves to the new presentation format. I do hope, however, that we will see more of this regularly.

Appreciate it. And yes we are going to work thru the strokes trying to summarize the applicability of our high speed video analysis to the various levels. Stay tuned for part 2 on the forehand...

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2683 users online. 4 members and 2679 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
    X