Underdog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underdog

Thanks Jeff for the underdog article. I had never realized what was happening in that role and it helped me see what happened to Andy Roddick at the Open. Watching it I had the sense you talk about but couldn't put my finger on it.

Underdog

Thanks for your interest in the article! I hope that it helps you to expand your capacity to not only better understand what's occuring in other's matches, but your own as well. Go underdogs! They need all of the help and support that they can get, don't they? Jeff McCullough
    Last edited by jeffmccullough; 10-26-2008, 06:02 PM.

Comment

I really liked this article too. It was a detailed discussion of the roles played out in so many matches.

Funny thing though, I don't think the Roddick match was the best match to use in this discussion. Roddick was so over his head in this match that it really is more of an example of what a power serve and a fighting spirit can do towards making you competitive in a match that you otherwise don't have a prayer.
      I think Andy is to be commended for just making this match look interesting.
      The only way this match goes different is for Andy to have one of his best service days, coupled with an off day for Joker.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2667 users online. 7 members and 2660 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
      X