Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gustavo Kuerten

John,
    On tennisone.com, I noticed that their footage of Guga was DEFINITELY taped by you? Why can you not move these clips onto tennisplayer.net as you did with Sampras, McEnroe, Borg, etc.? Same with Hewitt.
    Last edited by lukman41985; 04-30-2005, 08:15 PM.

Very perceptive. You are correct, I filmed it, but it stays where it is. This has to do with the separation agreement when I left Tennisone. I want to go to Europe and film him on clay. Have you seen the high speed DVDs at AdvancedTennis.com? Great Guga stuff there. There is even a free example to download.

Comment

Those bastards!

Comment

Hey don't worry about. We came out OK on the deal.

Comment

It's still unfair though. Jim McLennan actually used some of your Haas footage in his newsletter entitled "Big Defense in San Jose". Very leech-like. By the way, have you had a chance to read Doug King's new article on the serve?

Comment

What a difference!

Watching the new article of Doug King about the serve in Tennisone was so difficult, because of the enourmous difference of the quality of the videos and the design of the site itself, when comparing to Tennisplayer.
            It's incredible how Tennisplayer has raised the level!
            Indeed, I've already completely read the May issue. Coudn't stop. Great work.
            Federer's forehand article is scary! His opponents should study it immeadiately.

Comment

Actually, most of the videos in that article were filmed by John himself. And I thought the article was pretty fantastic. Mr. King really has a knack for verbalizing the most kinesthetic concepts--no easy task. As a student of the game, I love to use John's visual approach, and its emphasis on commonalities and positions, in combination with Doug King's kinesthetic approach, with it's emphasis on feel and timing. You can't have one without the other, and I believe Mr. Doug King and Mr. John Yandell are the best in the business.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 7825 users online. 10 members and 7815 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
              X