• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattern of Play-On the Run

Click

A middle of a document.
    Any comments,Mr.Airforce?
    Last edited by uspta146749877; 01-07-2009, 09:40 AM.

Sometimes I giggle.

USTA High Performance information....when on the run, hit crosscourt...or hit down the line...brilliant analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by CraigC View Post
      USTA High Performance information....when on the run, hit crosscourt...or hit down the line...brilliant analysis.
      yes, maybe we can talk about the footwork of hitting on the run.
      some players are able to recover so much better than others, when put on the run.
      What do you see on this?
      CC?
      others?

Comment

good recovery

Select "backhand return" in dropdown menu above video screen. The recovery after the return is really impressive...different than I've ever noticed.

To watch in slomo, click on the "windows media player" link. And when it's playing in that software, rightclick on the action, and you'll see a dropdown menu to select "speed." Can then select "slow."

Reminds me of Brett Favre in his prime...how he'd throw the ball w/ weight moving forward but by most of the way thru the follow-thru he'd manage to shift his weight back and away from incoming defensive linemen.

Comment

"windows media player" link

Originally posted by oliensis View Post
          http://www.playerdevelopment.usta.co...eAnalysis.html

Select "backhand return" in dropdown menu above video screen. The recovery after the return is really impressive...different than I've ever noticed.

To watch in slomo, click on the "windows media player" link. And when it's playing in that software, rightclick on the action, and you'll see a dropdown menu to select "speed." Can then select "slow."

Reminds me of Brett Favre in his prime...how he'd throw the ball w/ weight moving forward but by most of the way thru the follow-thru he'd manage to shift his weight back and away from incoming defensive linemen.
          where is "windows media player" link on your screen?
          Sorry for a stupid question

Comment

windows median player link is to the left of the "rewind" button on the video player. it's a rightp-pointing arrow with a 4-colored little circle around it.

you have to maximize the WMP screen and then right click on the screen to get the option to play the file at a slow speed.

Best,
            Oliensis

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 7685 users online. 7 members and 7678 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
            X