New Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Issue

john its 730 pm est and still no new issue. its jan 19 i hate to be alittle demanding but why cant you get the new issuea out on time? otherwise just say you will post from time to time and i would not expect a MONTHLY issue on time.your deliquecy is not very professional. however what you finally put up is A multiple pluses . the quality of work is surpassed by none . the efficiecy is is something to be desired.

Do you want it done at a specific hour and minute or do you, as you put it yourself, want it to be a:

Originally posted by llll View Post
    . . . quality of work [that is] is surpassed by none.
    If that level of quality takes a little extra time then it takes a little extra time. You cannot have it both ways.

What would be unprofessional would be to throw whatever he had out the door when your imaginary timer went off. If you are dying for material then go through the past issues and re-read articles or read some articles that might have gotten passed over previously.

If that is not good enough then go sit in a corner stick your fingers in your ear and hum real loud until it arrives.

-SFrazeur

Comment

Yeah, what Mr. Frazeur said...

I can only add I have a tendency to be too ambitious.
      Had the same problem at Yale on all those history research papers.

My dream is to have it both ways someday. Anyway the issue is done except for my second backswing article, which has turned out to be an amazing journey of discovery--so we'll put it up, as is, soon.

Glad you are so passionate to see what we've got every month.

Comment

hey dont shoot the messenger. john said it would be monday not me. tennisone.com for example has a new version every two weeks like clockwork. i am passionate about tennis want to learn as much as i can and be the best player my athletic ability will let me. maybe i was under the wrong impression to expect the new issue on the first of the month but if you look at prior posts on this subject i am not the only one who gets antsy re: where is the new issue. maybe i lacked tact in how i said it . if i offended anybody i apologize. just calling it the way i see it. the good(great) and the not so good (do you like it phrased better that way?).no question the content cant be beat by any other site and the contrbutors are available in the forums to answer questions . john knows i was a supporter of his from the days of his myths articles and you may not remember but we have spoken in the past and i was awaiting you starting this site so i could join. iam a long standing subscriber and will continue to strongly reccommend it to those looking for a terrific tennis educational leading edge website. keep up the good work.larry

Comment

Tennisone? I've heard of it, but I think we'll stick with what we're doing even if it isn't clockwork...

Comment

john, your content is much more analytical to me. the quality of video here is much higher. keep up your great effort to educate us about the sport we love tennis. i hope this helps to pass the peace pipe as they say since i would not want there to be hard feelings between us because i do not harbor any. larry

Comment

No I remember talking to you larry--don't worry I haven't got the time energy or inclination to get upset about it... I keep trying to move the publication dates up, but the material keeps stopping me...

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2645 users online. 6 members and 2639 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
              X