New Camera: Casio ExLim FH20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Camera: Casio ExLim FH20

Anyone see these new cameras? Looks like they could be great for filiming.

Brian Gordon's answer:

I have the F1 - pretty awesome - message me with a contact and I'll send a clip if you want to see a serve example - BG

Above were the messages here the first week of January. I contacted Brian and had a look at his video. I opted for the FH20 which was almost $400 cheaper. The LCD is big enough to review on the court and I wanted avi files which this camera produces so I wouldn't have to capture to my computer before viewing in V1Home (check it out at V1golfacademy.com). Instead of 300, 600 and 1200 fps, it gives you 210, 420 and 1000 fps. Need great light to shoot at 1000 (or I just haven't figured it out yet). But we would have had to pay tens of thousands of dollars for a very unweildy motion capture system that could do this until this came along. The only draw back is the batteries instead of a rechargeable power pack (but they can be rechargeable). I'm only into it a couple of weeks, so we'll see how it holds up, but it really is a breakthrough. Under $500 on Amazon right now. I'll try to attach a video from one of my students. I think it's at 420 fps. I think I have to trim and save as a .mov to upload it. Afraid I don't know what I'm doing here. These files are just huge.

trying to upload the video again

this .mov file is under a megabyte and should attach
    Attached Files

Comment

That camera can see!

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 4784 users online. 6 members and 4778 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
      X