Thank You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You

I am a former nationally ranked junior and Division 1 player at Saint Joseph’s University and now tennis coach. I find myself learning more about the game and the mechanics than I ever did before and l wish I could have had access to Tennisplayer as a young teen not at 25. Thank you for creating such an amazing web site with such access for the game of tennis.

Sincerely,

Jimmy Holland

Love to hear it.

Comment

Website, junior tennis

I am enjoying the site also. I am uspta in Huntsville, AL
      I would like to have discussions about the teaching of the strokes to juniors...what are other pros teaching. Continental or eastern grip (Nadal)
      on the 2 handed backhand. I never get the chance to go to the conferences, yet want to keep getting "continuing education".

Comment

Hi John,

I have been a professional tennis coach for 25 years.
        I have been a subscriber to tennisplayer.net for a couple of years now, and I would like to congratulate you and thank you for providing us with the greatest learning resource ever produced for players and coaches.

Regards,

Bruce Eaton

Comment

Dear Mr. Yandell

You (and your team of contributors) are amazing. I don’t want to make too big a deal about it, but I feel very fortunate to be a tennis coach (not to mention a mid-life tennis player who still believes he can improve) in this day-and-age with the fantastic research and analysis you and your contributors do. It is awesome. As they say, keep up the good, well, great work (so obviously a labour of love).

Thanks for doing what y’all do.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 9303 users online. 8 members and 9295 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
          X