Bolelli's Backhand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolelli's Backhand

I'm watching Bolelli play Murray in Madrid (watching on tennistv.com). Bolelli's one-handed crosscourt backhand is rock-solid. Beautiful. Worth a look. He drives it either on the rise or on the way down, and slices deep and solid as well. Great leverage. Looks to be a bit more extreme on the grip than Federer's, for example, which should make it a)easier to drive the high balls and b)necessary to take it even a bit farther out front (on the drive).

He's driving service returns on 1st serves to the backhand in the ad court. Very nice.

Always someone coming up to film! How do you like Tennistv??

Comment

John,

I like tennistv.com. Very convenient...allows me to watch tennis while driving (using aircard from sprintpcs). (Obviously it's dangerous to watch while driving, but I can watch pretty much anywhere I can bring my laptop.)

The resolution is OK, not terrific. I hope it gets better as networks and compression technologies continue to improve. It is good enough to seen the ball almost all the time, but not as smooth (yet?) as the TV experience.

I continue to really appreciat the site.

Best,
      AO

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 7881 users online. 5 members and 7876 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
      X