Agassi v. Gasquet at Rome Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agassi v. Gasquet at Rome Masters

Agassi won this matchup 6-2 and 6-3. Apparently, Gasquet was on his way to going 2-0 in the first set, missed his chanced, and never recovered. It's a cliche, but the game is as much mental as it is physical. Anyways, GREAT win for Andre. Huge confidence booster. Found what he was looking for...

Found what he's looking for...(and the gospel singers go...)

Now what is this you mentioned in the Paradorn thread about Andre and a new racquet? Hasn't he been using the same thing for years under various cosmetics? Radical Twin Tube? Radical 260? Prince? Donnay? Some custom job from the Batcave?
    Either way, he's awesome. He needs a new racquet like he needs a hole in the HEAD...Flexpoint anyone?

Comment

Please let's not turn this conference into the Pro's Racquet and Gear section at the TW forum. I feel our discussions here are much more worthwhile. I'll only say that Agassi has switched to what most definitely appears to be an authentic Head Liquidmetal Instinct. You can see in pictures that the head is smaller and the beam is wider than his old racquet, under whatever paintjob.

Comment

Second that, especially for this page in the forum.

Comment

The Pro Rkt & Gear section in the TW forum

Agreed, but dude, you guys started it in the Paradorn discussion. That's how I read your line about Andre having 'found what he's lookin' for'.
          Anyway so, ahhh-ahumm, it's an Instinct off the shelf? Good job and thanks, Cool hand Luke-man.
          I'll leave it at that. No harm meant. I just think it's interesting to change mid-season.
          Anyway, the new stick obviously working. Who does he play next?
          He's won this tournament before, right? Just a couple of years ago. What's dat sound I hear? Yep, the French Open odds just moved a notch.
          We're rootin' for you Andre.

You guys do understand that before Cahill and Gilbert, he learned his craft from Segura, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Segoo
            Who does he play next?
            He's won this tournament before, right?
            Agassi won the Italian Open three years ago. He's got Ljubicic next. I bet he and Cahill have gone over the tape from their last match in the Croatia-US tie earlier this season. Should be a good one.

Take care,
            --ajc

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8486 users online. 5 members and 8481 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
            X