X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Guidelines

To all Tennisplayer Subscribers,

Welcome to the Forum and the opportunity to discuss everything having to do with the game with your fellow subscribers and our writers and contributors.

The good news is, our subscribers are passionate about tennis. We look forward to hearing you share you questions, comments and thoughts. You are free to agree and disagree as you see fit.

The (ocassionally) bad news is that passion can run rampant, and if you have experience with message boards in general you know that posters often say things in forums that would never pass in person to person communication.

Please be passionate and respectful. Personal attacks are out. Ridicule is out. Denigrating the views of others is out. If necessary, we can all agree to disagree--politely.

Trolls will be subject to ban.

What's a troll? Someone who sows discord by posting inflammatory or inaccurate messages in an online community, with the intent of provoking readers. Someone who refuses to engage in discussion when his views are questioned and cannot offer evidence to support his or her views.

So if you're able to stay in the guidelines fantastic. And if you can't you'll find your posts deleted and/or banned. These guidelines apply to our contributors, myself as well as all subscribers.

John Yandell
    Last edited by johnyandell; 07-22-2015, 12:19 PM.

Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
    To all Tennisplayer Subscribers,

Welcome to the Forum and the opportunity to discuss everything having to do with the game with your fellow subscribers and our writers and contributors.

The good news is, our subscribers are passionate about tennis. We look forward to hearing you share you questions, comments and thoughts. You are free to agree and disagree as you see fit.

The (ocassionally) bad news is that passion can run rampant, and if you have experience with message boards in general you know that posters often say things in forums that would never pass in person to person communication.

Please be passionate and respectful. Personal attacks are out. Ridicule is out. Denigrating the views of others is out.

So if you're able to stay in the guidelines fantastic. And if you can't you'll find your posts deleted and/or banned. These guidelines apply to our contributors, myself as well as all subscribers.

John Yandell
    This is outstanding and should improve the atmosphere greatly on the forum if done fairly.

Comment

I plan on that.

Comment

It's gotten pretty snarky lately. Lot of blather, too. It's been amusing, but that's going to wear thin fast, I think.

Comment

test

Comment

Two of the pics in my article were used in a tw forum post, accusing me of being on steroids and peds. (Performance enhancing drugs.) That's not cool. Copyright and defamation in one post!

Comment

Wow! exciting--I'll check it out.

Comment

No.

Geoff you have made your point many times. So if you need to keep reasserting it let's do it with different language.

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffWilliams View Post
                  Two of the pics in my article were used in a tw forum post, accusing me of being on steroids and peds. (Performance enhancing drugs.) That's not cool. Copyright and defamation in one post!
                  hehe, bumping old post... but seems like that would be a compliment? especially if you're not on them...

Comment

Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
                    No.

Geoff you have made your point many times. So if you need to keep reasserting it let's do it with different language.
                    seems like i have the abilityt to save images and vids... i'm sure there's a way to ask the web dev team to lock that down.

Comment

No they are there to be downloaded! Models for side by side

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8060 users online. 6 members and 8054 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                      X