Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open and Muisc Video

John,

I've followed with pleasure Brian Gordon, yourself, and the others and all the techie stroke info--world's leading I agree it is. But I like the shift in this issue with that high school music video and finding out you are coaching kids. That video shows what tennis should be, fun. Then I see that 2 of the players on that team wrote thoughtful reviews of Andre's book. Those reviews are surprisingly good and got the book better than some tennis writers. So you all keep that good work up. But keep the tech coming too please.

DH

agreeing with this, and especially the video. i believe that is the second one we have had on this team and looking to be a wonderful experience for these young players.

Comment

John-
      Love your issues. Really enjoyed the articles and video on your girls high school team. That’s what it is all about. Congrats!

Peter

Comment

Pete,

Yes I must agree. The fun I have had working with those kids over the years equals or sometimes exceeds the satisfaction of helping even a world class player. Also thrilled that two of them are now highly rated Tennisplayer contributors!

John

PS: In case you guys don't know Tanker, well his Socal Trojan team is the defending national champion in college tennis. Think he knows a thing or two about creating positive team environments.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8423 users online. 5 members and 8418 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
        X