Using chi energy to heal injury/ injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using chi energy to heal injury/ injuries

Check out this vid of the Indonesian chi master. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F3ovb2kZ9Q chi master

Mind = Blown

My own brand of chi energy use, and anyone can do it: "Shove" from your core or abdomen, towards the injury, while placing your frame/body under extreme flexion for a second or two. (ONly for the healthy re: heart, embolisms, etc.) Then "suck", with your kegel/perineum muscle, towards the injury for a second or two. Alternate, with ten reps am and pm. Roger does something similar, and has stayed pretty much injury free. Works wonders on lower back, hamstring, etc. for quicker healing. Has applications for all sports/work injuries.
    I have a degree in science and electricity, and have studied chi energy also. Some would say it's "too out there."
    I would say, try it and see for yourself. There is bubble of energy surrounding any electrical wire, in spherically degrading form, and hysteresis currents as well, on the surface of the wire. Each one of us has a bubble of energy around us most cannot feel or see. Performance fear has many forms, and the fear creates the bubble. You can pop the bubble with these exercises during match play, and free up your swings and go into the zone more easily.
    Last edited by GeoffWilliams; 05-30-2010, 06:44 AM.

While skeptical (I studied physics and math at the Swiss Federal Polytechnic - ETH), am willing to give most anything a try.

Talking of which, since you brought up chi, ever try the "Power Balance Bracelet"? http://www.examiner.com/x-16850-NY-T...have-to-try-it

Comment

Originally posted by geoffwilliams View Post
      Check out this vid of the Indonesian chi master. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F3ovb2kZ9Q chi master

Mind = Blown

My own brand of chi energy use, and anyone can do it: "Shove" from your core or abdomen, towards the injury, while placing your frame/body under extreme flexion for a second or two. (ONly for the healthy re: heart, embolisms, etc.) Then "suck", with your kegel/perineum muscle, towards the injury for a second or two. Alternate, with ten reps am and pm. Roger does something similar, and has stayed pretty much injury free. Works wonders on lower back, hamstring, etc. for quicker healing. Has applications for all sports/work injuries.
      I have a degree in science and electricity, and have studied chi energy also. Some would say it's "too out there."
      I would say, try it and see for yourself. There is bubble of energy surrounding any electrical wire, in spherically degrading form, and hysteresis currents as well, on the surface of the wire. Each one of us has a bubble of energy around us most cannot feel or see. Performance fear has many forms, and the fear creates the bubble. You can pop the bubble with these exercises during match play, and free up your swings and go into the zone more easily.
      Hey Geoff,

Where did you hear that Roger does something similar? Read it somewhere? Link? Thanks.

Comment

They used to have their phone number up on fed's personal site, Mirkas' cell number, for legit ad inquiries. She is running his whole business, with her relatives also working for him. Posed a question for him regarding stretching. He also answered my question about which type of art they have. Haesellin.

Comment

I had a hip pull so bad it cause me to black out a couple of days ago. I could not work, so I watched wimby and iced it and did the chi exercises all day. The next day there was no pain and I was able to work and practice for 1.5hr. at the old Don Budge courts. I was passed out on the bathroom floor, with my pants down around my ankles, when my wife came in and helped me up. Cold sweat dripping down my face. No blood left in my head. She said, "I have never seen you like that before. It's not a very good feeling to come in and see you passed out on the floor."

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8182 users online. 6 members and 8176 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
          X