Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two Wonderful Articles on Forehands by John Yandell!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Wonderful Articles on Forehands by John Yandell!

As and when we feel that we have learned enough about forehand we are proved wrong!

The two articles: Tomas Berdych and Nadal's forehands give us new perspective about these two great forehands.

I am here in Kuwait on a short coaching assignment. I got two students, one is right handed, and one is left-handed both using close to western grips. I was looking for a detailed analysis of the two forehands: the right-handed forehand, and left-handed forehand so that I was enabled to convince my players as to what they have to do to make their forehands reliable and superior.

Luckily, just yesterday I received an email from John Yandell in which I got everything I was looking for.

I will be taking both these talented students to an internet cafe to analyze both these forehands and to learn from them. Luckily, the lefty is Rafael Nadal's fan. I am sure after this analysis he will be hitting his forehand like Nadal's.

Thank you John, for great work as usual.

Mahboob Khan
    now in Kuwait
    on Special Assignment

Yo Mahboob thanks.

Comment

the nadal forehand analysis was one of the best articles I have read from yandell.

Nadals forehand is such an amazing shot maybe the most amazing shot ever. I would be really interested in the learning process of how he developed it!

Comment

Probably mainly instinct I am thinking...the rest of us have to follow the geniuses...

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8090 users online. 7 members and 8083 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
        X