Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY Two Handed BH

John,

I just wanted to write to say thank you for making TennisPlayer.net the wonderful tennis resource that it is. I was one of your original subscribers five years ago back in April, 2005, and I've never regretted it. I am a high school tennis coach, and I've found your site to be an invaluable asset both in developing my own personal game and in developing the games of my high school players.
    Today was a perfect example of how TennisPlayer.net has proven so useful for me. I have been struggling a lot recently with my two-handed backhand and have lost all feel for the shot. So I went back and reread your excellent series of articles on the two-hander. When I reread the "Two-handed Backhand: the Four Variations" I decided to try the "bent-straight" variation. I'm normally a flex/flex player, but I can hit a decent one-handed backhand so I decided to try the bent-straight style. The instant I started hitting the ball with a straight left arm and a bent right arm I felt connected to the ball and almost immediately began hitting the ball with better pace and consistency. The difference was amazing, and I'm absolutely certain I never would have experienced this if I hadn't read your article.
    Thanks again. I love TennisPlayer.net!

Gerold Hanck
    Chicago, Illinois

And we don't get tired of hearing that.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 7919 users online. 5 members and 7914 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
    X