X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June Issue

What's up in the June issue? Thanks.

It's up in June!

In the Stroke Archives: One great attacker, one great defender...

Taylor Dent
    David Nalbandian

Articles:

Andy Roddick's Serve: John Yandell
    Part 1
    Part 2
    Two Parts, like the Federer FH. You are going to see some things (many things) that no one has seen before in his motion, thanks to the high speed video. Hopefully groundbreaking.

What is Open Stance? Kerry Mitchell
    One of the best articles I've seen on the relationship between preparation, footwork and stance.

Learning from the Greats Dick Gould
    My mentor and friend the legendary Stanford coach is starting an incredible series on Tennisplayer, starting with this overview on what you can learn from the great players.

Doubles: The Return Game Allen Fox
    Allen concludes his two part series on how to play winning doubles--accurate, succinct, and effective from one of the best coaches in the history of college tennis. The Return Game and how to win it.

Ball Spin In Pro Tennis John Yandell
    In 1997, a group of researchers began a filming project that is in the process of changing our understanding of how pro players hit the ball. Read the results of the first ever study of ball spin in the pro game.

Your Strokes John Yandell
    What can we all learn for Mike Widell's forehand? That preparation is king--or without preparation no one is king.

Pro Secrets of Cross Training Pat Etcheberry
    The best known and most successful trainer in the history of competitive tennis continues his series of how to adapt his secrets to your game.

Music Video:
    The NCAA: You Can Get It If You Really Want
    One of the greatest events in competitive tennis--the college championships. Feel it. It's great set to Jimmy Cliff.

How's that sound???????????????

Comment

Wow

Sounds great. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Welby

When are we likely to see an elaboration upon the Welby Van Horn teaching system?

Comment

Paul,

Can you wait til July? It's scheduled for then!

John

Comment

June Issue? It's June!

Well, my calendar says it's June. Where is the June issue? I'm looking forward to your Roddick serve article

Comment

He I never said when in June did I? Seriously though glad everyone is so eager to see it. Usually we will put up the issues sometime during the day West coast time on the first... It ain't the NY Times though so make some allowance for creativity.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8394 users online. 4 members and 8390 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
              X