Norman Ahsbrooke Serve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norman Ahsbrooke Serve

john as always a great analysis and explanation for the changes you suggest.
    do you think a "narrow"platform stance ala roddick would be good for norm rather than a more spread out traditional platform?
    my thinking he is comfortable with his feet close together at lift off.
    starting with his feet already already close(narrow platform) but more spread than his pinpoint might feel more comfortable and less "drastic" a change.
    what do you think john??

That stance is usually associated with an abbreviated rhythm style. It also tends to restrict body rotation. Almost anything is possible though in terms of the elements of the serving elements. But lower toss faster motion doesn't seem to be the deal here.

Comment

Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
      That stance is usually associated with an abbreviated rhythm style. It also tends to restrict body rotation. Almost anything is possible though in terms of the elements of the serving elements. But lower toss faster motion doesn't seem to be the deal here.
      so you think a a narrower platform inhibits a classical rhythm and style??

Comment

Not really sure whether you could combine them. Maybe you could. My preference because I have seen it be so effective and simple is that moderate platform.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2835 users online. 13 members and 2822 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
        X