New Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Issue

Brilliant...best ever. The break down of Fed's serve has raised the bar of TP.net. The only problem is, John, we're gonna expect more of the same in subsequent issues. I'm sure you're up to it, though.

Really, John, this is bloody good! I hope it gets a good response from other members, too....outstanding...well done...
    Last edited by stotty; 10-25-2010, 02:03 PM.
    Stotty

Thanks Stotty. Lot of work over a lot of years coming together I think. Tried to learn from Brian and synthesize things...Amazing that you can study the serve for 20 years. That others appreciate it makes it that much better.

Comment

Fantastic work John! It's inspiring to see someone with so much experience yet humble, willing, and open minded enough to evolve their knowledge.

-Marwan

Comment

Is each example of Fed's serve in the new article the same exact serve, just filmed from different angles?

Comment

No different serves. That camera costs about $3K a day to run, so no we have one and move it around. The 3D stuff on Sampras in Advanced Tennis--that is 2 cameras same motion.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8212 users online. 0 members and 8212 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
          X