Brian Gordon Forehand Series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Gordon Forehand Series?

In looking over the forehand articles in advanced tennis, I often here John referring to Brian's upcoming forehand series. Will this be coming anytime soon?

The other thing I wanted to mention is ...don't neglect Your Strokes! In my opinion, this is the section that really separates this site from the others, at least from a coaching perspective.

I agree. I'm eagerly anticipating Brian's forehand series. Have been for a year now! haha

Comment

Might be another year too with Brian...hopefully not. He is building a revolutionary business in Florida... and I support that as his primary effort, because that is going to benefit us all in the long run.

As for Your Strokes there are a few dozen in the archive. (Have you read them all?)

Honestly I love that section too--but if you notice the common problems tend to repeat and I'm not sure how valuable it is to beat the same point to death rather than adding more new information that isn't available anywhere else in the world.

So I'm always looking for a new angle. The more people that submit good video material the more likely I will do more.

Comment

To me, every player is like a fingerprint..a little different. I have read all of the Your Strokes and you're right, I do see common things popping up. But I love looking at the initial video of the player, not reading the article, and trying to diagnose the problem before comparing it to your analysis.

Comment

A glutton for technical pain! Yeah I get it--and there will be more to come. but that's a specialty taste you have there...

Comment

What about Josh Om?

Comment

Yeah! Forgot about Josh. Got to do those dual forehands and that will be different...so many articles, so few issues...

Comment

Put more articles in the issues. You don't have to pay me to write, I'd do it for free! If I knew as a junior what I know now, I'd have been playing Borg (older than Borg, McEnroe (older), Connors (not older!). I always had the speed, and set the records in Richmond, for my school: mile, two mile, etc, which was mostly black since wwII. Until I met my wife, and got fat! Josh was disappointed that his shots weren't used, I'm sure. Lots of folks would love to see a lefty/righty fh in action.

Comment

Originally posted by geoffwilliams View Post
                  Put more articles in the issues. You don't have to pay me to write, I'd do it for free! If I knew as a junior what I know now, I'd have been playing Borg (older than Borg, McEnroe (older), Connors (not older!). I always had the speed, and set the records in Richmond, for my school: mile, two mile, etc, which was mostly black since wwII. Until I met my wife, and got fat! Josh was disappointed that his shots weren't used, I'm sure. Lots of folks would love to see a lefty/righty fh in action.
                  Easy big boy.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 7922 users online. 6 members and 7916 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                  X