Learning from the Greats by Dick Gould

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learning from the Greats by Dick Gould

I really enjoyed this article for it provided relevant video clips and minimal but concise instructions. It's a great way of sharing his mind through on-court actions of Pro players. I have always believed that a good coach should always prove his instructions through evidence, and Dick did just that. Unfortunately, the video clips on serve did not work or were slow in uploading! This ought to be fixed! Apart from that this article is must for all aspiring players and coaches.

I am grateful to Mr. John Yandell who has placed tonnes of great tennis instructions right in our bed-rooms.

Mahboob Khan, PTR Pro, Tennis Program Director, Islamabad Club, Pakistan.
    My email: makhan67@hotmail.com
    Phone mobile: 00 92 300 8568403
    Phone residence: 00 92 51 5957718.
    Last edited by makhan67; 06-06-2005, 07:08 PM. Reason: To provide email and phone numbers.

And offices and living rooms! Mahboob, I forwarded your words to Dick as well. I appreciate you writing in!

Comment

Davis Cup Pak Chile Sept 23-25

Hello all
      Anyone is going to Chile with the team to watch the game???

Comment

You rubbed salt on the wound! The PTF has the policy that only ex Davis Cup players could be designated as Coach/Captain of the Davis Cup Team. I know for sure this policy is flawed for it keeps the best coaches outside of the Davis Cup. It does not bother me. It's their loss! Cheers.

Mahboob Khan

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 9032 users online. 1 members and 9031 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
        X