Your Stokes and the Key to Quickness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Stokes and the Key to Quickness

John, I cannot thank you enough for analyzing my forehand this month [June, what a great birthday present] I showed this to my teaching pro and he stated "This is the best website he has ever seen for tennis" My pro is the assistant men's coach at Northwestern and he is advising all his players to subscribe. After reading your analysis and seeing the comparisons to Andre and Roger, I can honestly say my forehand is already improving. I am working diligently to implement your suggestions. Now when someone asks me about my game, I can honestly say my forehand has been compared to that of Andre Aggassi and Roger Federer. I always forget to mention the unfavorable aspects of the comparison.
    I just finished reading the Key to Quickness, under footwork and I definitely figured out that I was not stepping correctly, this should help my turn. This is just a great article! There are so many great sections, my favorite is the classic strokes, but I read with interest the new articles on Andy Roddicks serve. Keep up the great work!!
    Mike

Mike,

Thanks again for the great great feedback! It's the kind of impact we are striving for. We could probably swing some kind of group discount for your pro's team--let me know if they are interested in that.
    Mike Friedman has been a close friend for about 20 years. His new article is up next month and I think it will open a few eyes.
    Keep working on the forehand and let me know how you progress.

John

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8316 users online. 6 members and 8310 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
    X