John on Tv in Raonic match.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John on Tv in Raonic match.

Nice sun glasses, John. Who's the blond with the camera on your right? Notice that Davenport didn't comment on you in the crowd. Lots of tennis folks. Raonics' back is still hurt. You could hear him ask for a string job at 45/47, four knots. That's just too loose for a 98 sq. in. frame.
    Last edited by GeoffWilliams; 03-15-2011, 05:36 PM.

That's funny I kept looking at that guy with the camera like get that frickin' thing out of my face...The blonde is our still photographer Susan Kraft.

Comment

Yeah, right. Okay. (Just kidding.) When is davenport going to get a clue anyway?

Comment

Uh, I'm not going to worry about Lindsay and what she may know or not or say or recognize. Actually I'll take her way over Martina as a commentator.

Comment

Martina, "I can't hear the ball.", Navratilova? What a psych job that was. Worked though. I do a near perfect Martina voice imatation, which makes my wife laugh, as I imitate her in the woman's locker room.

Tonight, while Nad/fed played each other in doubles, Dav. said, "The winners of every grand slam since Safin won in 2005 are on the same court." I guess she forgot about Delpo, and Joker x 2 aussies. That's just pathetically unprofessional.
          Last edited by GeoffWilliams; 03-18-2011, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2612 users online. 7 members and 2605 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
          X