A Note of Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Note of Thanks

I have been a member of a number of subscription sites that teach tennis, but I have to say that your site is hands down the best.

I am relatively new to tennis and have improved rapidly because I read and reread the articles on your site and try to incorporate all the information i can in my game. I find that if I go back to the site and try to find a solution to a problem regarding a stroke, movement or any other issue, frequently I can find a clue to what I can do to rectify it. This may not be in the most obvious section of that site but that's fine since I learn from other articles until I find what I was really after.

Also have visited Indian Wells these past two years and I am hooked. Good to see that you give credit to a very well run tournament.

I know that people have been asking for analysis of Milos Raonic's serve, but I think one of the other players on the tour is just as interesting and almost unique in the way he serves, hits the ball and moves. I am sure you you know i am talking about Alexander Dolgopolov. Although his strokes may be too unorthodox, I am sure that all the basics behind them are solid and would be interesting to analyze. Look forward to when and if you guys have a chance to do that.

Thanks again,

Waqas

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2648 users online. 3 members and 2645 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
X