Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bravo Susan Kraft

Susan,

I clicked thru your faces pictures on (I think) the BNP final. I hadn't ever seen photos such as this series. You might see some flash of those looks from time to time if you watch television replays. But your pcitures truly gave me the feeling of what the two best players in the world went through in playing each other in the match. They are all great and the last one of Rafa seems to show that he is ready to play again and was resiliant even after he lost this big match. Keep up the good work. Thank you, Tennisplayer.

I just subscribed and these are some of the best pro photos yet. Can't wait to explore the archives of the photos and articles.

Comment

faces of BNP final

Thank you for your comments; I appreciate your feedback. Most of the profiles for this year will be similar to this one, the emotions that can flash in between the points. Hopefully this provides the viewer a glimpse of the doubt and frustration that plagues even the best players.

Comment

yes the flashes between the points, that is well explained...every picture in the regular magazines and news papers look pretty much the same to me...in yours I feel that I see a lot more and not just all the fist pumping and fist waving.

Comment

The victorious fist pump is always good, but as you said, can seem redundant. Thank you for your remarks!

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2329 users online. 8 members and 2321 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
          X