Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else love the Yandell Dotzenrod commercials?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else love the Yandell Dotzenrod commercials?

Short and sweet on the Tennis Channel. Been awhile, John! Danny D is her new nick name. Super model eye balls, amazonian body, voice of an infomercial expert. I'd hook her up with: pro frame, pro string job, and more weight/legs into her shots. Just wait til you feel it, Danny D!

John's not a videographer, he's a shotographer. Very smart using her, and shorter pieces! Love it. Here's some shots, from one of her photo shoots, not by me! Voodoo eyeballs, amazon body, sweet voice, kind demeanor, what's not to like? She's going to move to acting, just watch. What Brook Burke wanted to do. Remember her, the head bobber with the boring voice and perfect figure?

Last edited by GeoffWilliams; 05-12-2011, 05:24 PM.

Yes I love them as well...

Comment

You guys are saying what I've been thinking for a year now! Big fan of Dotzenrod

Comment

Sure she is great looking. But the reason she did the commercial--besides being good on camera--was that she had been on the site and loved it. She had it written in the deal that I had to personally work with her on all her strokes. Sorry Geoff--no voyeurs at those sessions allowed...

Comment

Prettty enough, but....

Originally posted by geoffwilliams View Post
          I think she is...interesting looking. (Geoff...in my experience beautiful women don't respect you if you fawn all over them for their exquisite looks, they would rather you appeal to them on an intellectual level and play it a bit cool.)

If I had a dollar for every time a woman that looked like her tried to follow me at the airport or the grocery store...stalked me after a backhand tennis lesson...insisted that I give her my phone number, I would be a rich man.

OK...granted she's easy on the eyes but two questions. Can she cook? Can she clean? Does she come to the net?

But if...you are going to fawn all over a woman as beautiful as her, try stuff like "eyes like pools of liquid azure" and "a lithesome reed with feline grace" instead of "super model eye balls" and "amazonian body".
          Last edited by don_budge; 05-13-2011, 09:21 PM.
          don_budge
          Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

NOt making a play for her, just turning a phrase! Somehow, I doubt my wife would allow that. And I love my wife very much. She does the commercials due to her belief in the site. And I did suggest she work on the one biggest area she is missing in her shots: more weight forward, use her legs more, and attack into the shot more.

The all black back ground is reminiscent of "The Winning Edge>", by none other than: John Yandell!
            Last edited by GeoffWilliams; 05-13-2011, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8240 users online. 3 members and 8237 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
            X