FrameWork, by Nicholas DiNubile, MD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FrameWork, by Nicholas DiNubile, MD

I just saw this book presented on CNN and it seems well thought. From the Amazon review:
    ----------------------------------
    FrameWork, by Nicholas DiNubile, MD

Editorial Reviews
    Book Description

A renowned orthopedic surgeon provides the first medically proven fitness program designed to help prevent the #1 reason for doctor visits in the United States--bone and joint problems
    Fitness can't be just about a healthy heart or looking good in a swimsuit. After all, low cholesterol and a flat stomach won't get you very far if back or neck problems, or a worn out knee or shoulder, keep tripping you up.

This first-of-its-kind program is designed to ensure that your frame can go the distance, with durability to match the muscle tone and conditioning we all want. And unlike other workouts, Framework starts with a unique self-test that uncovers potential problems with your frame, your workout, your nutrition, and more. It even combines diet and lifestyle advice with a balanced, customizable workout that acknowledges the fact that our bodies are all a little different and often need special attention. It teaches you to pay attention to what your body tries to tell you, and when it is being challenged by a special problem, whether it is a heel spur or stress on the job.

Best of all, Nicholas A. DiNubile, M.D., who serves as orthopedic consultant for the Philadelphia 76ers as well as the Pennsylvania Ballet, shows you how to work around--helping without hurting--any muscle or joint problems you may already have. And it all takes only 1 hour a day, 3 days a week.

Just ordered a copy. Thanks Marius!

Comment

I'll check it out.

On another note, I was wondering if you, marius hancu, can tell me anything on how to avoid shoulder pain. My shoulder has started recently to bother me at night time, and I am wondering whether it may be related to my new racquet--I recently switched from a LM prestige MP to a RDS 001 98, strung with Klip pro armour 62 lbs. Your wise advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8136 users online. 11 members and 8125 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
      X