Lansdorp's next star?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lansdorp's next star?

I just saw that a British girl born in 1996(15 years old) is playing her first professional tournament in Britain this week in a 25k tournament. She credits her coach as "Robert Lansdorp" so I presume it's the great man we all know on this forum. The reason she caught my eye is because she plays our No.1 Irish girl, Amy Bowtell(age 17, first year on tour, currently ranked 730) in the last qualifying round. Maybe you saw Amy play when you were over in January John? Anyway, just think it's interesting, her first tournament, she wins her first qualifying match 6-2, 6-0 (she got a WC into qualifying)....will she be the next star?

Does anyone know anything about this girl that Robert's working with or Robert himself? Good result for a first match..

Maybe I got a bit ahead of myself. Amy won 0n0....Sorry guys, she might be a future star though....Delete thread?

Comment

Ddin't see Amy no. What is the girl's name, that would help.

Comment

Her name is Eden Silva...actually checked up her junior record and she's 463. She's still young though. Could turn out to be a future star. In my opinion you don't have to be an elite junior winning the slams and to have a high ranking to make it on tour these days.

Comment

I'll ask Robert about her if I have the chance.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2377 users online. 4 members and 2373 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
          X