• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stiffness of Head YOUTEK IG Speed Pro

I am looking for stiffness number of Head YOUTEK IG Speed Pro
    For interested a racket is described below

---->
    Head YOUTEK IG Speed Pro Racquets

This impressive update to the Head YouTek Speed Pro offers exceptional touch and feel for the advanced level player. Solid and stable, yet fast feeling through the hitting zone, this racquet is best suited to players with long, fast swings. From the baseline the racquet feels maneuverable allowing easy access to fast swings for power and spin generation. The balance of the racquet keeps plenty of mass behind the ball for deep, penetrating hitting. At net the racquet provides the player with all the feedback needed for confident and crisp volleys. There is ample feel for all the touch and finesse needed on drop volleys and angles. On serve this one is all about consistency and control - thanks to a solid response and good access to spin. This impressive offering from HEAD is a must demo for 4.5+ level players.

Stiffness supposedly varies according to swing speed impact. I'd say it's stiffer than the mp, and it has a 16 x 19 vs. an 18 x 20. Maybe a range of 63-70 ra.
    Last edited by GeoffWilliams; 10-05-2011, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Just to be sure

Originally posted by geoffwilliams View Post
      Stiffness supposedly varies according to swing speed impact. I'd say it's stiffer than the mp, and it has a 16 x 20 vs. an 18 x 20. Maybe a range of 63-70 ra.
      Just to be sure that we are talking about the same racket.
      Please see a link

Comment

68 is the number

According to a buyer of Tennis Warehouse Europe the number is 68
        Last edited by julian1; 10-11-2011, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8576 users online. 7 members and 8569 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
        X