Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customizing Yonex Vcore 100S

Customizing Yonex Vcore 100S

A review of Yonex Vcore 100S mentioned that a racket is good/easy for customizing.
    Say that I would like to increase weight between 0.8 and 1 ounce.
    What would be a best way to do it without changing balance drastically
    Thank you
    PS
    PS one idea is to put 0.4 of ounce at 12 o'clock AND 0.4 once under the grip
    Last edited by julian1; 10-29-2011, 01:06 PM.

joker frame lead tape under grommets

joker side by side with stock frame

joker grommets side by side with stock frame

joker throat side by side

Comment

Put the same lead Joker has on it. 10-2 and down on the inside. 9-7 and 3-5. He uses two over grips, and once they are in, they counter balance the lead! Also impact absorber down weighs 3g.

joker digital scale

joker frame balance pt 32.8cm

joker balance pt.

fed, joker, nadal frames

Head Size: 100 sq. in MP
      Length: 27 inches
      Weight: Strung — 11.2 oz Unstrung — 10.6 oz
      Tension: 45-60 pounds
      Balance: 5 Pts Head Light
      Beam Width: 22/24/24mm
      Composition: Graphite/X-Fullerene
      Flex: 67
      Grips Type: Yonex Super Cushion Grip
      Power Level: Low-Medium
      String Pattern: 16 Mains / 19 Crosses
      Mains Skip: 8T, 8H
      Two Piece
      No Shared Hole
      Swing Speed: Moderate-Fast
      Swing Weight: 305
      wesome Racquet
      User: Shawn Tatge, Minnesota
      Rating star star star star star

Yonex Vcore 100S tennis racquet is amazing! I feel more comfort and control than any other racquet i have had! Before i had a Dunlop and i didnt like it as much as the Yonex. The Yonex is 10 times better. Also the yonex Vcore gave me way more spin than i have ever seen. Before I got this racquet i couldnt beat my dad! It was always like 6-0 6-2 or 8-3. Then the first time i got the vcore i beat him 6-4,1-6,12-10 tiebreak! And now im winning like 6-2,6-3 and im in paradise! So, if you loose like i did the Yonex Tennis Racquet is perfect for you. The reason I wasnt winning was i wasnt consistent with my shots and now the Yonex gave me more spin so i could just place it and I would win the point because of how much spin i had on the ball. If you are looking for a racquet to inprove your game the Yonex Vcore 100S is the perfect racquet for you!
      I was happy with this demo
      User: Jazma, TX

Ive tried several demos because Im new to the Tennis world. But what I was able to notice with this racquet is that I had good control and I was consistent with my shots. I was able to keep a good volley going with my coach.
      perfect balance
      User: gregory, ar

For whatever reason this is referred to as a spin racquet. I personally feel that its the most balanced racquet that Ive ever used. Great spin and control and typical 100 headsize power. Im just under 6 ft and 192 lbs it as soon as i learn to slow down my swing speed just a touch, ill be claiming this as my favorite racquet on the market. A little head tape goes a long way when adjusting the feel of this racquet.
      Yonex V-Core 100S
      User: Todd, AZ

I recently switched to this racquet from the Babolat Pure Drive GT Plus. I am an aggressive baseliner who uses a lot of topspin and hits a variety of kick serves for both first and second serves. The Babolat was great for power on serves and off the ground, but I never felt like I could harness the power. Also, the Babolat was a bit unwieldy and I tended to get tied up on short balls in the middle of the court. The Yonex V-Core 100S has changed all of that for me. It is a great control racquet that doesnt lack for power. The access to spin is easy and really compliments my game. It is also a very manuverable stick that is easy and fun to use while approaching the net. I am still playing with strings to figure out the ideal set-up, but I find that this is the type of racquet that allows me to consistently place my shots deep, right inside the line, and with pace and spin. All in all, a great racquet.
      VCORE 100S
      User: Shirley Soewito, Texas

I purchased Yonex VCORE 100s a month ago. I really like this racket, it responded easily with depth and pace and it give me the stability and a great control and more consistency on shots. The racket is good for heavy topspin and can hit balls deep. Its a great racket.
      Extremely satisfied with this racquet
      User: Vinh, CA

I have demoed about a dozen racquets before deciding to go with this one. The closest competitor was the Babolat AeroDrive GT. Both racquets provided very good stability on both sides. The VCore out performed the AeroDrive when serving and volleying. I could not feel the AeroDrive so I kept hitting the frame. On the VCore, I have better feel where the racquet head is. On serves, I can hit flat serves with good power and control; also slice serves are effective. Ground strokes are deep with good pace and can hit the corners. My style: all-court player preferring to get to the net; some top-spin to flat strokes
      Last edited by GeoffWilliams; 10-29-2011, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Another suggestions

See as well

Comment

Placing lead under the grip is dangerous for lead poisoning. Goes right into your hand.

Comment

Thank you

Thank you

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8631 users online. 6 members and 8625 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
            X