Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody catch the shout out today for Yandell on tennis channel/wawrinka/isner, 6-5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody catch the shout out today for Yandell on tennis channel/wawrinka/isner, 6-5

Robbie Koenig put a shout out for the site at 6-5 15:30 in the match between Isner and Wawrinka, first set. He said, "You might want to check out tennisplayer.net, for coaches, and anyone who wants to look at the slo motion clips, for 15-20 years. A great site, by Yandell, so you can check and and see the clips."
    Last edited by GeoffWilliams; 11-09-2011, 08:36 AM.

Wow. Awesome! Didn't see it so thanks Geoff!

Comment

He went on further a bit, and laid out how the clips are great, and how much other information is on the site. Sounds like Robbie is a fan, which is good, considering he is the main announcer on the tennis channel lately. I'd give him a thank you call if you have his number. He's the guy with the south african/aussie type accent I think.
      Last edited by GeoffWilliams; 11-09-2011, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Oh--not Ian then. It's Robbie Koenig! Equally good!

Comment

Hey, Robbie, email me and let me know if you liked my article on string! You are one of the best announcers on TV. Let me know if you want me to customize your frame.

Comment

kudos to john

Comment

I'm connected to Robbie via Twitter. We've spoken before and I can tell you he has alot of admiration for tennisplayer.net.

I agree with Geoff, He's the best commentator on Tennis Channel and my favorite by far.

Comment

He a little like Vitas G. Vitas was openly emotional too. Vitas would say stuff like, "He's hated in the locker room. Too many bad calls coming up as a junior. Thank god he's not making the line calls now!" Only Vitas was brave enough to call a match like that.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8819 users online. 4 members and 8815 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                X