• Show
Clear All

• Yannick Noah...Revelations or Baseless accusations

What is your take on this story?
    don_budge
    Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Igor Cetkovic and Bill Nelson...

Originally posted by geoffwilliams View Post
    Nobody's going to beat Federer. Just goes to show you how much Joker misses Igor Cetkovic and his SCIO machine. Energy is missing in his game.. The doc left after Wimbledon. I say, pay him to come back. Joker needs his psychological nutritionist.
    Here is an interesting article with some references about the good "Doctor" in Djokovic's camp.

Taking a close look at doping control in professional tennis. How stringent is it? We also look at other issues related to the integrity of the sport.

Interesting clip about the inventor of the SCIO machine...he/she? Presenting Bill Nelson.

don_budge

Comment

expensive

very expensive placebo effect - try god - much cheaper - oh yes i saw joker at NYC working his cross - he forgot the rosary beads in London...

Comment

I have a degree in electricity. I have experienced energy fields not explainable with what seemed to be vibrating energy fields that I could emanate from my own body. No placebo effect could have turned Djokovic into a Nadal/federer hammer! Didn't any of you guys see him turn in the most dominating, fastest, most consistent run of energy I've ever seen in my life, destroying them and all others? 10-1 against the top players of all time on slow/fast surfaces combined?
        There are many fields present in all of us at all times. As we age, those field frequencies slow down. The dna code and the damage we do slows them down. The doc is gone and now look at him, back to normal with energy problems. No sugar pill could make him faster, stronger, more confident, more accurate, more aggressive, etc. The right energy field could.

If I had a blood expert, an electronics expert, a muscle expert, a DNA expert, a lab to accommodate the experiments, and a lot of test subjects, a psychologist, a neuro expert, a brain expert, etc., and investors, I'd run thousands of experiments on volunteers, varying frequencies, voltages, and amperages, on testicles/ovaries, lymph nodes, gonads, brains, and extremities, until we found the right fields/strengths/voltages to mimic the fields of our younger selves. WE don't have the meters that can measure some of those fields in any of those areas yet. Some people would be hurt by it, no doubt, and it might be irreversible. There would be individual differences, but we would see a general range of fields that would work for most people I hypothesize, if it were cycled, a few weeks on, a few weeks off, so that we would not acclimate to the application too much. It would be a shot gun style approach, and the shot gun does not discriminate as the pellets spread out. The fountain of youth and energy is an applied energy field, not yet discovered. That field/s is probably different yet similar for each of us.

I saw a documentary on a guy who collected snake bite venom, and he was in his seventies. His hands were destroyed, knurled and misshapen, from all the bites he had received during his job. He could take bites from venomous snakes that no one else on earth could and not even require treatment. His face and body were very young looking, but his hands were awful. Awe inspiring hands. The venom, some suggested, caused his body to run at a high rate of speed, to attack the venom, and maybe the venoms caused this "extended" rate of frequency to occur in him as a defense against the neuro toxins. Snake venom is not the fountain of youth. Metabolism is. A high/fast metabolism which burns off the fat fast, and keeps us in the range of a reproductively viable area.

As we age the errors introduced in reproduction, our dna errors increase, and it becomes harder and harder to reproduce by design!

"Unfortunately, there is no miracle pill or food, that when taken by itself, will boost your metabolism. Think of your metabolism as being a system that only operates because of the sum of its parts, like a bicycle.

Similar to a bicycle, your metabolism needs momentum (action) to work. You have to exert energy to push the pedals. The harder you pedal, the faster you go. Like the bicycle, the more exercise and energy you exert the better your metabolism will perform.

Exercise (energy) is just one part. You also need to eat the right foods, in the right quantities, to optimize your metabolism.

The food is the foundation; it is the “wheel” that keeps your metabolism going. Just as the spokes of the wheel support the rim, the quality of the foods you eat support the health of your metabolism.

Imagine that each spoke on the wheel represents: water, fat, fiber, protein, carbohydrates, sodium, cholesterol, EFAs (Essential Fatty Acids), and vitamins & minerals. To make your metabolism as “strong” as possible, you would need to ensure that your body is getting the right amount of each nutrient (e.g. fiber). Eating too much or too little of each element could slow down your metabolism, like peddling through mud or having sticks in your spokes."

Below are 25 of our favorite foods to improve your metabolism (in no particular order):

Metabolism Boosting Foods
        Cocoa
        Water
        Blueberries
        Flax
        Sweet potato
        Avocado
        Tomato
        Yogurt
        Cinnamon
        Garlic
        Beans
        Almonds
        Apples
        Egg whites/Beaters
        Soybean
        Lemon
        Ginger
        Brussel sprouts
        Spinach
        Olive oil
        Oats
        Fish
        Cottage cheese
        Chick peas
        Lima beans
        Last edited by GeoffWilliams; 11-27-2011, 11:56 AM.

Comment

I'm going to combine all the ingredients in my next holiday pie...

Regarding Nadal, go to the Tour Portraits and look at his arms in JGreg's images of him... hard to believe he got there but has lost so much mass...still I have no evidence and his body looks normal now...

Comment

Don't forget the cayenne pepper! Yummy, metabolism pie.
            Last edited by GeoffWilliams; 11-28-2011, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Tommy...The Who

"Speaking the truth in times of mass deception is in itself a revolutionary act."-George Orwell

The rest of this post has been deleted...and reposted in "Traditional Thoughts". Read at your own risk...WARNING, You are entering a truthful zone!

Question: What would don_quixote do?

Answer: He would wave his sword in the face of the enemy! With all of his quixotic zeal.

Question: Why would he do that?

Answer: For the sake of love! To get to the "heart" of the matter.
              Last edited by don_budge; 11-28-2011, 12:53 AM. Reason: for sanity's sake...
              don_budge

Comment

The question is, if you could hook yourself up to a machine that would make you play better, would you do it? Side effects: burn out. No one remembers 1984. Orwell was a little off his prediction.

Comment

"Speaking the truth in times of mass deception is in itself a revolutionary act."-George Orwell

The modern game of tennis is Orwellian by definition. War is Peace...and this current game we are talking about is "tennis". Nobody is taking drugs. Go back to sleep. Pleasant dreams...ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Ironically or not...in 1984 the transition of the game was completed...Connors and McEnroe both used oversized for the first time and Borg left the game because he wasn't going there. Lendl was the only one who had the balls to hold out. Apple computers got a lot of air time during the 1984 US Open for their computer commercials. Little did we know then, looking back at those computers today...along with the sight of John Newcombe using a Prince racquet, it's Orwellian alright. Yannick was bitching about the drugs back then too. Nobody cared to listen.

We are at least 28 years into the world that Orwell predicted. And you have not realized it? That's the beauty of it. It's so sublime it's insidious. You never knew it was happening to you. A degree in electricity and you believe in Bill Nelson or whatever her name is? My doctorate dissertation is in "spin"...as in "Spin Doctor". Thus the dr. don_budge and the perception of the sham.

Djokovic wakes up one day to realize that he is a meteor. The FitLine, the gluten free diet, the Egg, Dr. Igor...these are all explanations for you to buy that his rise is plausible without a "boost" from some unknown quantity.

I remember 1984 like it was yesterday...but then again I have a video tape of that whole day, even though I was there in the locker room with a coaches pass. Bud Collins called it the greatest day of tennis ever, the first "Super Saturday". I read the book again on 9/11/01 when I went home from work that fateful day...I knew it was further proof we were there, we had entered the "Twilight Zone". Right again! Orwell.

You are hooked up to a machine...believe me.
                  Last edited by don_budge; 12-02-2011, 11:05 PM. Reason: for clarity's sake...
                  don_budge

Comment

It's called TV. You seem to be suggesting he has taken peds other than the Cetkovic electrical injections and the cvac chamber vacuum pumped air. Whatever the truth, it certainly was a boost, that has now worn off and he's back to his pre Igor days energy wise, and movement wise, and power wise and accuracy wise.

Comment

Gluten Free is the Key

Geoff, Don't know if you mentioned the Joker's much publicized switch to a Gluten Free diet, which he did for medical reasons just prior to going on the winning streak. On that diet you can't eat wheat, so regular bread, pizza and pasta are out, and it kind of pushes you towards your high metabolism list of foods for your carbs. I think thats what he did. he lost a little weight and at the same time gained a little strength and another half a step. He was already one of the fastest players, so with that little boost he suddenly seemed to be able to track down anything. Shots that were defensive became offensive. The diet might not be the best for everyone, but for him, due to his medical condition, it was huge. Not as interesting as the Orwellian theory, but probably more accurate. As to his current slump, I think its just a hangover from the best Grand Slam year anyone has had in recent memory.

Comment

Nadal withdraws from the Olympics...due to an "injury"

While America is sleeping...don_budge is on the case. Here we go again. Hang on to your hats. Yannick Noah's comments were only the tip of the iceberg. He may not of just been whistling Dixie. Yannick is on the inside track. Even his son plays basketball in the NBA...where the locker rooms contain a wealth of information on this subject...I am sure. I smell a big scandal. I brought this up when I first started writing on this forum. All of this talk about bigger, faster, stronger athletes smelled a bit fishy. Human beings are not evolving before our very eyes. They are in fact...devolving. There must be a catalyst. As I tell my students...I am always right. It's revelations baby.

Taking a close look at doping control in professional tennis. How stringent is it? We also look at other issues related to the integrity of the sport.

A dandy piece of irony though...a Swedish newspaper breaking the news. Anyone speak Swedish?...the article asks. don_budge can. My wife and I were just having our usual conversation about how modern life is so fucked up...so polluted with gizmo's and gadget's that human existence as we knew it is being compromised. It isn't so much doom and gloom...I just happen to be reality based which is more so than I can say for the crop of babies being born these days...since 1984. Now it is a world of virtual reality and virtual morality (I coined that word). Then she goes to her morning reading on the net and her cover page is the Svenska Aftonbladet...lo and behold it's a blockbuster about doping in tennis.

Sure enough tennishasasteroidproblem is all over it. Read it and weep. There is a tsunami of truth brewing somewhere beneath the liquid surface of lies and when it hits...duck and cover.

Luis Garcia del Moral...he better have some security team around him. Guys like him are sometimes "suicided" to spare the masses the inconvenient truths in life.

Nadal withdraws from the Olympics due to injury...sure thing. And monkey's are flying out of his butt too. I am laughing at all of his honorable gizmo speak. Bla, bla, bla. If he just happens to get sucked into this little vortex of ped use, what becomes of all of his trophies? All of those Slam titles?

But let's not jump the gun here. Afterall...everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Appearances are not always what they appear to be. Right? Or is it that...where there is smoke there is fire?
                        Last edited by don_budge; 07-20-2012, 04:19 AM. Reason: for clarity's sake...
                        don_budge

Comment

Why would he duck it? Seems weird. Doesn't he get tested all the time by the atp? Have they improved the testing of peds? I don't know about you, but his doc probably supplied him with the same thing he gave all the other guys. Otherwise, why go to a ped doc if not for peds? They covered it up is all. There has been a Nadal ped cover up in my opinion. His knee didn't stop him from any other venue, and the only difference is the advanced ped testing at the olympics.

nadal pic

What I don't understand is how many people think he didn't take peds, considering his association with the ped doctor.
                          Last edited by GeoffWilliams; 07-23-2012, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2544 users online. 2 members and 2542 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                          X