• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thread for WestCoast

Originally posted by julian1 View Post
    Don,
    your quote
    --->
    I posted a piece on this forum a couple of months ago about imagining hitting the ball with another ball on a string.
    --->
    Could you provide a link,please
    Julian,

I looked quickly, but couldn't find it. I think it was a post in one of WestCoast's threads; not sure. I'll try to look when I have more time.

don

Comment

I cannot find it

Originally posted by tennis_chiro View Post
      Julian,

I looked quickly, but couldn't find it. I think it was a post in one of WestCoast's threads; not sure. I'll try to look when I have more time.

don
      I went through your post of November and December but I cannot find it

Comment

Buggy Whip Stepping in...

Interesting comment. I'm not sure if I've seen a buggy whip (reverse) with the opposite foot (right hander stepping in with the left foot), however. As Brett Hobden says, you can't teach a topspin lob stepping into the ball. Although I have seen it at the club level...not that reliable.

Originally posted by bottle View Post
        I'm not Julian but think that one can crank weight onto the ball with body turn as well. Or do both. Or neither. A neutral shot in which one got all one's weight on front foot early, as Peter Burwash used to preach, and in which hips and shoulders had already done their thing might still be a great shot if all the force successfully multiplied into racket head speed for a weightless and purely topspun buggy-whip.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8152 users online. 4 members and 8148 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
        X