Tennis Drills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tennis Drills

Thanks for all the great articles on strokes and strategy. What about developing a section on actual drills that can be done with a hitting partner to develop certain shots or tactics?

Flea,

You are one step ahead! That is slated for 2006. Some of the article, such as Scott Murphy's in Classic Lessons do have a lot of suggested drills included.

Comment

Ball Machine Drill

Hi John/Flea

I am thinking about all the great stuff here and how to use it to make ball machine drills fun (i.e. especially for kids). You know - learn by repetition (many). What about ball machine drills with music sync? I am thinking along the lines of mixing music (like in John's Music Videos) and programmed music like cardiotennis/aerobics and ball machine drills/partner drills. It would make a great music tennis drill video - you could learn the drills watching/listening to the music (say 45 mins flat out?). Anything like this available?

Comment

Nothing that I'm aware of--that's too much info to stream on the site--but as I've mentioned we are going to have more drills--check out Dave Hagler's upcoming article for an interesting approach called "Exaggerated Learning."

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2514 users online. 7 members and 2507 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
        X