Tennis hypnosis video.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tennis hypnosis video.

A unique experience. Makes you hallucinate, as if on mushrooms!
    Last edited by GeoffWilliams; 10-01-2012, 12:15 PM.

I went out today, after listening/watching this video, and was cracking back hands so hard it was a new experience. My serve also improved a lot. Maybe the l-tec job with the pro stock pure drive gt+ has something to do with it as well. Happy practice improvement.

Comment

When coming from behind and visualizing winning, it's a form of self hypnosis. All imagination is. Creative visualization is what hypnosis is all about. If people cooperate, anyone can reach trance state. If people resist it, anyone can stop it from happening. The sports hypnosis sites I have seen only deal with the mental, or confidence aspects, the fear aspects of the game. No site deals with actual usable technique. Maybe due to a lack of consensus on which form is best, and the difficulty of translating that form with words, and without video. How many people really know what pronation is? Or the archers bow? Or vicious whip lash? I'd like to do a series of dvd tapes on each section of the game: footwork speed coiling unit turning volleys serving transition injury prevention fear confidence ground strokes slice top lull jam finish coming from behind holding a lead treating injuries massage techniques diet energy happiness improvement over heads short balls high balls low balls medium balls, the whole basket and not just tennis. Golf baseball track futbol weight lifting martial arts bowling business meetings etc.

Comment

Private video

Hi Geoff,
        Can't see the video.It says it is private. Can you please tell me how to see it.thanks,alexandra

Comment

video

I really like this kind of stuff.Where can I get it?Is it you speaking? Thank you

Comment

Yes it's me. It works well if you cooperate with the video.

Comment

Geoff,
              After a few minutes I just want to close my eyes and I don't look at the video anymore... my eyes kind of burn.This happens way before you say that eyes want to close..should I try to keep eyes open?
              Is it possible for you to do one on the serve?
              Thank you.

Comment

That's perfectly fine. I can do one on the serve. It would be long, however. About 25 minutes. I was going to do a whole series, also for other sports/issues. It's like a back door through to your unconscious mind. It is able to go around any self sabotage/blockages. Serve would include ritual, toss, stance, shoulder/waist turn, coil backwards, grip, motion speed/rhythm/relaxatio/direction, knee bend, spot of contact on ball, type of serve: slice/kick/twist/flat, and what you have to do to hit all spots of box/spins. The difficulty is describing the form with words, and not just the emotional confidence/relaxation/fear based approach most take.

It is quite a different experience for anyone who cooperates with the voice. Anyone can block it, and anyone can cooperate with it, the beauty of choice.
                Last edited by GeoffWilliams; 10-11-2012, 08:24 AM.

Comment

serve hypnosis

I totally agree. I cooperated with the voice and seem to go into another wave lenght..one on the serve would be great would you please help me out with the serve backswing...how do you bring your racquet to trophy position? thank you.
                  Alexandra

Comment

A fair treatment would be to start with the toss, it's position depends on type of serve. The load, the archer's bow, the curve of load backwards, the knee bend leading to leg drive, the vicious whip lash from trophy, the chest turn, the rotation of chest/shoulder, the forearm pronation, the speed of motion, the rhythm, the placement of toss for type of serve, the part of ball to hit, and so on. Each section deserves a full session!

To answer the fair question: How do you bring your frame to trophy?

Center of mass of your body starts to the rear, and moves forward during load after toss, and toss depends on type of serve. Chest rotates back, facing rear fence. External abduction of shoulder reaches all the way back. Knee bend and archers bow. The more you curve back with back arch, and knee bend, the more you will have to pump into vicious whip lash foward.

The bow loads with force as the archer draws it back, until it cannot be drawn back anymore, and then, like a sneeze, the rhythm totally explodes upwards and the forearm snap occurs automatically at the very top of the motion and the forearm, not the wrist, snaps over 180 degrees, creating a very repeatable serve with full power and accuracy!
                    Last edited by GeoffWilliams; 10-12-2012, 08:01 AM.

Comment

In my view you are taking learning into a completely new dimension. Thank you for sharing.
                      Do you have any idea of when might you do a serve hypnosis video?
                      Thanks

Comment

That is right, and it is a new dimension. Very quick advances can be made by those who want to make them. I am debating how to do it, to chop it up, and make more detailed sessions, dealing with such items as the toss alone, the load alone, the leg drive coil and drive up, and to provide pictures first before trance state or not. Either way, it can be done with any sport, and any issue people have with their lives, such as love, anger, loneliness, money, business, relationships. It will be maybe a dvd series for tennis, golf, futbol, baseball, etc., dealing with the technical aspects of each sport as well as the psychological aspects: blockages we all have, fear we all have in competition, esp. with money or pride on the line. Everybody has weaknesses in many areas. You could just get the video on volleys, or just the serve or just the toss if you wanted to.

There is a part of the brain, that places us into fail state, with a lot of money, or more on the line in any endeavor. The more we have to lose, the more we have reason to fear losing it.
                        Last edited by GeoffWilliams; 10-12-2012, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 4178 users online. 7 members and 4171 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                        X