Heal Injuries In Half The Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heal Injuries In Half The Time

This is not recommended for people with heart issues, stroke issues,or blood pressure issues, or those taking blood thinners, or other types of blood related medicines, smokers, or older people who may have these issues but don't know it.

First use ice on the injury immediately afterwards, 20 minutes on, and 20 minutes off. Once the swelling has gone down, and the pain abated somewhat, start using a vibrator that has a heat pad as part of it on the hurt muscle area, digging it into the hurt area so you increase circulation. This is supposed to cause a little pain, to focus the area.

Then place the injury under a little stress, so that it hurts a little, such as in a stretching position.

Here comes the secret technique: Focus on your core abdominal area and tighten it. Then "push" very hard, for a second and a half or so, towards the injury, so that your blood pressure goes through the roof. Relax and repeat. Focus your "chi" energy from the abdomen towards the injured area, in an attempt to flush out the injured particles, and improve circulation in that injured area. It feels as if you are trying to break through a log jam, and smash through the injury damage inside the hurt area, with this intended pushed focus. Hold the push for a second, and repeat ten times, three times daily. Do this until the injury does not hurt you in daily life anymore. Healing time will be cut down by at least half. If you don't treat these, they can fester and molder forever, staying hidden until later years.

My ham pull this last tournament final cost me the match, and I couldn't sleep due to pain. Took four days of treatment/shoving/focus to heal it. No pain and 80% back. Before I learned this technique, a ham pull cost me 7 yrs. of pain.

I was a track runner in Richmond, an inner city ghetto school, where I held the records for distance/mile.

When a muscle is damaged, the energy field that fluctuates with it is also hurt/cut. The pushing/shoving is also accompanied with the intention to forge the cut gap back to normal. Like reestablishing a cut wire, only the wire is wispy energy that shadows the internal body. These fields exist in all of us, but cannot yet be filmed. Just as will cannot, nor love, nor friendship, nor good will, nor most feelings. Energy masters know this.
    Last edited by GeoffWilliams; 11-15-2012, 10:55 PM.

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 9005 users online. 2 members and 9003 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
X