Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somax

John have you heard of this treatment?

I've seen some of their stuff around. Even though they are in the Bay Area I've never run into them and don't know too much about what they do.

Think they have a point about Federer shoulder not be as flexible as some other players, but check out these returns and freeze the frame when they both land in the split step.

Their program might cure cancer for all I know but they don't have the facts right about the return stances of Roger and Andy. If anything Andy looks slightly wider. This makes me a little leery--in general I've found most "miracle" solutions aren't...

Comment

Something I wondered when I read that page is how they know Andy is split stepping to his full range of motion.

John, how do you include a frozen frame of a video clip in a post?
      Last edited by vmiller; 07-18-2005, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Use Quicktime to create Jpeg and save on your hard drive, and then use the little Yellow Post Card above to insert image. I think. Try it and let's find out.

Comment

I think that will only work if I save the picture to a web server. Using the 'yellow postcard' only seems to wrap image tags around a url.

Here's a picture from my PC. If it doesn't show up, then it probably wasn't uploaded and any referenced pictures need to be on a web server.

[IMG]C:\Sunset.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Oh well, didn't work.

John, here's the html for the Federer picture you inserted:

<EMBED CONTROLLER="false" TARGET="myself" LOOP="false"
            src=/members/strokearchive/pro_men/rogerfederer/rogerfederer_backhand_return/rogerfederer_1st_serve_deuce/FedererBHRet1stSDeuceRear2.mov height=440 width=660
            AUTOPLAY="true"></embed>

Looks like you actually embedded the clip rather than a picture with it paused somehow. When the page loads, I can hear the audio from the entire clip, or at least up until it's paused.

Comment

No it's an embedded movie. There is a way to imbed jpegs I just can't recall at this moment...I'll figure it out later.
              Attached Files

Comment

OK just look down below when you post. It's Attach Files. Just navigate to the JPEG and you are there. Attach it and submit.

Comment

OK, I see it. I'll try it again tonight.

Comment

Let's see if it works ...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Cool! I've actually learned a lot from that frame!

Comment

Yep. No you are dangerous in theForum...

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 7995 users online. 3 members and 7992 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                        X