Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nadal and ped rumors/connections.

This is from a blog about this subject:

"Second, another Spanish doctor accused of anti-doping violations by the USADA is Dr. Pedro Celaya. He has decided to contest the USADA's charges before an arbitration panel. In 2003, Celaya was a doctor for the ONCE-Eroski cycling team and during the Tour de France that year, one of the riders on the team, Joseba Beloki, was involved in a serious crash. As a result, Beloki was sent to Dr. Mikel Sanchez for surgery. (Google translation) And, as is well known, Dr. Sanchez is the person delivering PRP treatments on Nadal's knees. (Platelet rich blood)

It is worth nothing that Beloki was implicated in the Operacion Puerto scandal, but cleared by Spanish authorities.

Again, to clear the air, I'm sure Dr. Sanchez will quickly clarify what he knows about Dr. Celaya and the professional relationship he has had with Celaya.

Why are the ITF, ATP, and WTA missing in action on all of this? Why the silence? If you were the leaders of these organizations wouldn't you want the public to know that you were at least investigating the situation?

And has anyone in the tennis media made any attempts to question the tennis governing bodies about this situation?"

Will Nadal become the Lance Armstrong of tennis? Years before he was proven to be a bad cheater, I was telling people it was obvious that he had cheated. A lawyer, biker, who was working for me, and who was a big Lance fan, actually hung up on me during a conversation when I suggested he was cheating, and would not talk about it at all again. People feel the same way about Nadal. He is beloved by many, and they refuse to see the obvious truth.

Sad thing is, all these guys cheating will drop dead way faster, and no one cares. They will be my age when they die anyway, and won't be good players anymore. Mcenroe and his horse steroids will come to roost soon, and I give him about ten more years of life due to his drug ped cheating. The unintended side effects: their injuries heal quicker, so they go out faster, and re injure themselves worse, by getting farther in the draws, when they are hurt. \\\\

Nadal is a great champion. He needs no trickery to win. Let's keep him honest. Read the full recap.

Nadal psych jobs also include: Always insisting on going on second, and making his opponents wait. The antelope run from net to baseline after coin toss. Wiping off the baseline with his foot to show his opp. shots are going to be out. Calling injury time outs when showing no effects of injury when his opp. are winning. Gloating and screaming after winning points: vampire psych. Many others. It goes beyond bending the rules: coaching from uncle Tony from stands, etc.

Why aren't they taught to span the gap of injuries with chi forcing from their abdomens? That is the best way to heal injuries, by reestablishing the torn energy fields across the gaps with that technique, but I don't see anyone teaching it anywhere. Your internal energy field has to heal before the physical can heal fully. The faster it is reestablished, the quicker you heal physically. I have seen my own injuries heal twice as fast as normal.
    Last edited by GeoffWilliams; 12-12-2012, 01:39 PM.

Mac

I'm not convinced about the McEnroe accusation. He wasn't exactly the fittest on the tour at any point during during his career. He cited - unfairly in my opinion - that the reason he lost the 1980 Wimbledon final was due to the fact he ran out of steam. He became a slightly better player after 1980 but never became notably fitter. He was never a grinder, so never needed of steroids to further his game.

Since his retirement from the pro tour, he quickly learnt, being a highly intelligent fellow, that history is the judge of you...never yourself. While he initially put Borg's departure from the game down to himself, he has since softened his attitude about the debate. That's what I like about Mac...he's smart...he's evolved...he started out a petulant brat...aggressively defensive...now he's an elder statesman...and unrivalled as a commentator.

The PEDs thing about Mac doesn't make sense. The game then wasn't like it is now. Maybe Borg and Vilas (and I doubt it)...but not Mac.
    Stotty

Comment

He has already admitted to it. Why do people ignore it even when their heros admit to ped use? That's just strange. He denied it for years, and then copped to six years of steroid use. The atp gives players like Nadal exemptions for ped use such as steroids to help heal injuries like: knees. When a player is caught, all they have to do to get out of any penalty is lie, and the hearing is always decided in favor of the player, except when police have the drugs in hand like Odesnik's hgh. By rubber stamping all abuse, the atp is illicitly sanctioning early player cancer deaths. Sad, but an obvious concession to reality on their part, and pressure from advertisers, and manufacturers, who could care less about player health after their careers are done, is the driving force. Disgusting state of affairs. Especially for all the players who are cheating and will find out what peds do to your lymph nodes, and immune systems, and endocrine glands in their fifties. Barry Bonds father died at 57 of such abuse, and did it stop him? No. Athletes will do anything to level the field if others are cheating, most will. Venus' disease can be such a symptom: immune system disease caused many times by ped abuse.

nadals frame
      Last edited by GeoffWilliams; 12-16-2012, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Mac/Peds/Nadal

Yes but where was the benefit? He wasn't exactly a physical specimen like Borg at any point in his career. McEnroe never worked out or trained that hard...so the story goes. Steroids do have very legitimate medical uses as well. Exemptions for medical reasons don't seem unreasonable.

How did McEnroe benefit from taking steroids other than as an anti-inflammatory? In what way did it benefit his actual game? I am not well up on PEDs and where the major benefit lies...improved endurance I've always figured was the main benefit.

That cycling thing with Armstrong was outrageous in its daring.

And very few athletes tested positive at the 2012 Olympics. Are athletes cleaner, or are PEDs getting more sophisticated and harder to detect?

The Nadal thing is a conundrum. I realise the Nadal's are a very focused family...kind of like the Sopranos. But why risk the life of a family member. If steroids can bring about an early death yet the family knowingly inject their own...then that is strange.

I loved the Youtube clip, Geoff. You really stole the show...made the interviewer look like a spare part. Well played!
        Last edited by stotty; 12-11-2012, 12:30 PM.
        Stotty

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8421 users online. 7 members and 8414 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
        X